frequently asked questions
- How do I place an order with Rapidmodz?
- How do I turn on/off the illuminating options on my Xbox controller?
- Why doesn't my headset work with my modded controller?
- Where can I get directions for using my new controller?
- Why is rapid fire not working?
- What is delivery confirmation and do you use it? What about shipping insurance?
- What do your exclusive add-on mods do?
- Are your controllers compatible with Black Ops?
- Can your controllers be detected on Xbox Live or result in a possible ban?
- Is it possible to receive my controller by Christmas?
- What makes our products different from others?
- How long does it normally take to ship?
- What is stealth rapid fire?
- Will I still be able to sync my controller to the Xbox 360 console?
- Do you offer a refund or warranty for your products?
- Do you offer custom designed controllers?
- How much is shipping outside the United States?
- How long will it take to receive my package if I am outside the United States?
- Do you have a currency converter available to see how much my controller will cost in my country's currency?
- What kind of shipping deals do you offer?
- What kind of warranty do you offer?
Have More Questions? Contact Us
Check out this instructional video to learn how to order your custom rapid fire controller at Rapidmodz!
Depending on when you purchased your controller, you can turn the illuminating options on your controller on/off using one of the following methods:
-If there is a small hole on the left side of the controller, stick a pin in the hole to press the on/off button for the illuminating buttons. Click diagram below for image:
-Press the Synch button on your Xbox controller twice.
-Press the left tac switch on the back of the controller twice.
Please try each of these methods to activate/deactivate the illuminating options on your controller. One of these methods should work for your controller. The method that is right for your will vary depending on when you purchased your controller. If you have tried all three methods and are still having trouble activating your illuminating options using one of these methods, please contact customer service for further assistance.
Our modded controllers do not work with third-party headsets. They are only made to work correctly with Microsoft headsets. If you use a third-party headset you may experience issues. We will NOT accept repair requests because of a malfunctioning headset unless you provide the controller AND the headset when returning. If we find that the headset is third-party we will return the controller to you and not reimburse shipping charges.
In most cases your rapid fire is not working because it has not been activated. To activate the rapid fire on your 10 mode controller hold down the left trigger and press the synch button. The player 4 light will turn on indicating rapid fire is active. We recommend testing the weapons you use in each game in a solo match prior to entering online gameplay. This way you can find the settings that best work for you. If you have performed these steps and rapid fire is still not working please contact customer service via phone at 877-305-6639 or via email at email@example.com.
Delivery confirmation is a service that requires you to sign for all items received via mail. Signature confirmation is available for a small fee with all controllers. If purchased, you will need to sign for your package in order to receive it. In addition to signature confirmation, we offer shipping insurance on all of our controllers. This will insure that your package will be replaced if it is lost in transit. If a package is lost and shipping insurance was NOT purchased, RapidModz will not replace the package and will not be held responsible for the lost item.
What do your exclusive add-on mods do?
- Jitter Mod - All semi automatic weapons become fully automatic when using the Jitter mod pack. For more information, click the video tab.
- Drop Shot Mod (COD games only) - One click of the button, your player drops to the floor and rapid fires against the opponent. The opponent has no time to react compared to your record speed which we modify for your convenience to do the drop shot.
- Fast Reload Mod (COD games Only) - Reloads your weapon within a second, giving you the time to fire back at your opponent before getting killed.
- Active Reload Mod - Allows you to reload on point without missing the reload line.
- Sniper Breath Mod (COD games Only) - Sniper and hold your breath without having to hold down the breath button.
- Auto Burst Mod - Turns any single fire weapon into a burst weapon.
- Auto Aim Mod (COD games Only) - Automatically lock on to your target in campaign, zombie arcade, and multi-player online modes. Fire both dual-wield weapons with one button press.
- Quick Scope - Zoom in and take a shot instantly with one button press.
- Master Mod - Include all of our multi class action mod add-on mod packs on your Xbox 360 modded controller for a fraction of the price.
All of our controllers ship with instructions included in the box. You can also view full instructions on our website.
All of our controllers are compatible with COD: Black Ops as well as all major first person shooters.
Our controllers are 100% undetectable.
We offer an expedited assembly option with every order. This will guarantee that your order is assembled within 24 hours after it is ordered and shipped out within that time.
We have the best Prices on the net and the best Quality Modz you can ever get period!
All orders take 72 hours to assemble. Once complete we ship all orders via USPS mail. Standard shipping times apply depending on location. Express Shipping is also available at checkout.
Stealth rapid fire is operated trough the right trigger. There is no added buttons to the controller. So it looks like any other controller you buy in the store. You will be able to switch rapid fire modes by quickly tapping the sync button.
Yes the sync button function will still operate like normal.
RapidModz, Inc. stands by its products and offers a 60-Day Parts & Labor warranty on all of our Xbox 360 Modded Controllers. If for any reason the Rapid Fire Chip installed in your controller stops working, send it back and we will fix your controller no questions asked. We also offer an extended 12 month warranty at checkout for those who wish to protect their investment.
Please note that all controllers come with a "void if broken" seal on the back of our controllers. If for any reason this seal is broken or the controller has been tampered with your warranty is no longer valid. Also note that our warranty covers the Rapid fire chip and not the controller itself.
If you have any furthur questions regarding our warranty please contact us by phone or complete our contact form.
There will be a 20% Restocking Fee on all Controllers if you choose to return your product.
RapidModz offers a custom controller design service. Since the controller is custom and can vary in design, all prices will need to be quoted on an individual basis. If you are interested in receiving a design quote please contact designs @ rapidmodz.com and a representative will contact you regarding your design request.
Shipping to any country outside of the United States is dependent on current rates and is subject to change. Our current international shipping rate is $39.95. We also offer express shipping to Canada for $34.95. Unfortunately, with any international shipping, the customer may incur a custom fee that is not included in the shipping fee.
International shipping times vary dependent on how far you are from the United States. Currently, average delivery times for international shipments are from 3-5 business days. If there are any issues with customs in your country, this could delay the delivery time.
|Currency Converter||Currency Converter|
All domestic orders over $150 receive free shipping as an option at checkout. For our international customers, if your order exceeds $150 you can enjoy $15 flat rate shipping.
We offer a 60 day warranty on the rapid fire component of your controller. This means if your rapid fire stops working for some reason, just send it back to us and we take care of the rest. If 60 days isn't enough, we offer TWO extended warranties (up to 12 months) for purchase with each modded controller. Each warranty is as follows:
- Extended Warranty (12 Month - Rapid Fire ONLY): This warranty covers the rapid fire functionality of your controller ONLY. This means if something related to the rapid fire function or any exclusive add-ons stops working on your controller, we cover the repairs, including shipping costs, for up to 12 months. This does NOT cover any cosmetic features, internal controls, buttons, shell, or anything that is NOT rapid fire related
- Extended Warranty PLUS (12 Month - Rapid Fire plus Components): This warranty covers all of the controller components including thumbsticks, buttons, triggers, d-pad, and shell finish as well as the rapid fire functionality of the controller and the controller itself. If anything stops working with your controller within the 12 months that your coverage is active we will repair it, free of charge, including shipping. This warranty does NOT cover damage due to negligence, intentional damage, water damage, fire damage, or shell cracks due to being dropped.